• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroscape Dungeons & Dragons?

rkwoodard

First Post
Back on the shelves

Hi,

Hmmm, interesting. I am very interested in this.

This also, means that the name "Dungeons and Dragons" will be back on the shelves of ToysRus and walmart and target and the like.

I think this is really cool.

RK

Asmor

First Post
Cool. Cheap, non-random, varied sets of minis! Yay!

Unfortunately, the scale's off and the bases are a bit bigger than an inch. At least that's how normal Heroscape minis are. :(

Hi,

Hmmm, interesting. I am very interested in this.

This also, means that the name "Dungeons and Dragons" will be back on the shelves of ToysRus and walmart and target and the like.

I think this is really cool.

RK

I've seen the D&D starter set at Toys R Us frequently for at least the past few years...

kitsune9

Adventurer
Unfortunately, the scale's off and the bases are a bit bigger than an inch. At least that's how normal Heroscape minis are. :(

I've seen the D&D starter set at Toys R Us frequently for at least the past few years...

If their minis are cool (and cheap!), I'll set them on a larger base and consider them large creatures unless they are the standard adventurer types which I'll pass on those.

Remove ads