• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Help me create the next stage of Ogre!

Rhun

First Post
Paragon Ogres, using the Epic Level Handbook? They might be a little too difficult for your players, though.

Eolin

Explorer
Rhun said:
Paragon Ogres, using the Epic Level Handbook? They might be a little too difficult for your players, though.

Or even, Orges with Divine Rank 0?

Edit: I actually looked at Paragon. Its insane.

Rhun

First Post
Eolin said:
Or even, Orges with Divine Rank 0?

Edit: I actually looked at Paragon. Its insane.

Yeah, I think Paragon Ogres end up being CR15 or 17 or something like that...I can't remember for sure. I'll have to look when I get home.

yennico

First Post
Aust Diamondew said:
Just give ogres character levels. There are few things scarier than a Barbarian/Frenzied beserker ogre were bear ;)
Were bears are normally lawful good. A barbarian can not be lawful.

Link 86

First Post
yea, you could make like a lycan breed of ogres, make them look experimental or somethin, go with somethin ferocious, and strong make it like a shock trooper or somethin

moritheil

First Post
Roman said:
The party in my game is going to travel to an area east of the main empire. The area is essentially controlled by Ogres. The party is of quite high level about 13 or 14. In any case, I need the next 'stage' of Ogre - the first 'power stage' being ordinary Ogres and the second being Ogre Mages. Any design suggestions?

Ogre mage with Blasphemy 3/day and Quicken Spell-like Ability.

Or a legendary monster ogre mage.

Remove ads