• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Halloween

IamTheTest

First Post
Just wanted to wish my favorite online community a Happy 10-31. Any plans for tonight? I have a Linear Algebra test on Wednesday so I will be studying instead of having fun. Oh well.

sckeener

First Post
Happy

Halloween
Samhain
All Saints Day
All Hallows' Day
All Hallows' Eve
Hallowe'en
Oíche Shamhna
Calan Gaeaf
Hop-tu-Naa
Allantide
Pooky Night
Samhain Night

I'll be handing out treats...otherwise relaxing in my renfest garb.

Aurora

First Post
Happy Halloween Everybody!
I will be handing out candy tonight!

HALLOWEEN ~
By Harry Behn

Tonight is the night
When dead leaves fly
Like witches on switches
Across the sky,
When elf and sprite
Flit through the night
On a moony sheen.

Tonight is the night
When leaves make a sound
Like a gnome in his home
Under the ground,
When spooks and trolls
Creep out of holes
Mossy and green.

Tonight is the night
When pumpkins stare
Through sheaves and leaves
Everywhere,
When ghouls and ghost
And goblin host
Dance round their queen.
It's Halloween.

Our day consisted of fighting with the car repair place, learning my wife may have cancer then taking our ghoul and a bride out for treats.

What a day.

Aurora

First Post
megamania said:
Our day consisted of fighting with the car repair place, learning my wife may have cancer then taking our ghoul and a bride out for treats.

What a day.
Oh god, Megamania. I am so sorry. Hopefully it is nothing. Just what you freaking need. Life is going good again and the rug gets pulled.......

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Happy Halloween! I'm just chillin in my room with some good music and EnWorld to take occasional breaks from editing. :) Hrm, I think the washing machine is done with the first load. I'd go deal with that if I wasn't just so darned comfy!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Had my gaming group over early this morning. We played our yearly Halloween session and after that watched a bunch of of movies. They all left at seven o'clock. Good times. :cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads