• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greyhawk: Iuz and the Horned Society Friend or Foe?

Cyronax

Explorer
definetely cool

I'd never read a history of Erac's Cousin before. I didn't even know he was involved in Fraz' Urlu's release. I only had the old Rogue's Gallery entry of Erac's Cousin.

God, Garys' old campaigns sound so cheesy in some ways, but would've been so cool to play through!

C.I.D.

grodog

Hero
qstor said:
All the articles are on the Dragon CD ROM. Its worth the price.

Can't disagree with this at all. There's a wealth of good info in the old issues of The Strategic Review, The Dragon, and Dragon Magazine. Buy it :)

[qb]Grodog has a list on them on his website.
/[qb]

Actually, while I often quote from various Dragon articles on Greyhawk on my site, I think Mike's thinking of Russ Taylor's web site, which does have a Dragon Index. See his site at http://www.cmc.net/~rtaylor/greyhawk/dragon_index.html

I dont know if he's signed up yet for the new boards. Search Grodogs Greyhawk on Google for the URL.

I'm finally back, although only intermittentenly, since my DSL has been pretty dodgy for most of the last month....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads