• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Goodman Games] Level Up #1 Now Avaialble in Print and PDF

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer

Level Up #1 Now Available In PDF!

The premier issue of Goodman Games’ 4E GSL magazine Level Up is now available in print and PDF. Packed with over 50 pages of 4E material, the premier issue offers tons of new crunch, intriguing fluff, and sage advice for 4E DMs and players.

Here’s a quick peek at what you’ll find in Level Up #1.

Roads to Adventure: Rift of the Hill Giant Thane
An exciting 7th level adventure written by Goodman Games’ Harley Stroh

Blackdirge’s Bestiary: Natural-Born Killer
Six new dinos…I mean behemoths for your 4E game.

Deities of Áereth: Gorhan
The first in a series of articles on the gods of Áereth, the setting for the popular DCC line; Deities of Áereth: Gorhan explores the worship of the god of war and valor. Includes new feats, magic items, and a paragon path for worshippers of Gorhan.

Azagar’s Advice for Adventurers: Choose Your Weapons Part I
The infamous hobgoblin warlord dispenses his own brand of curmudgeonly wisdom on the subject of choosing the proper weapon. Includes a dozen new feats that will help you choose the right weapon every time.

GM Gems: Fiendish Foes
Three new monster templates that allow DMs to make their monsters and NPCs a bit more “fiendish.” Includes the following templates: demon knight, hell beast, and hellfire adept.

PC Pearls: Weapon Focused Warriors
Three new paragon paths for martial characters focused on a particular weapon. The cudgel thug gives club-wielding rogues a real wallop; the crimson cleaver lets fighters bring the pain with the greataxe; and the arbalestier actually gives the ranger a reason to use the crossbow.

Plus:
  • A Picture Tells 1,000 Words: Spurned
  • Wizard’ Corner: Never Split the Party by Andy Collins
  • Jack’s Ultrashort Reviews
  • Dear Archmage Abby
  • And much more!

For more information about Level Up, including subscriptions, visit us at: Goodman Games.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Lots of articles from you - hope you don't get burned out!

Heh, yeah, that wasn’t by design. I had to fill in a few holes in issue one. My level of direct contribution will dwindle over the next two issues as we start taking submissions from the public. By issue four, it should only be Blackdirge's Bestiary and Azagar's Advice for Adventurers (plus my editorial).

BD

Treebore

First Post
My LGS, Pyrimid Comics and Games on Fry BLVD in Sierra Vista, AZ, didn't have my copies yet this past Saturday. He hopes to have them in this week.

Remove ads