• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GO:V] A Game of Opposites: Villains OOC (Heroes Stay out!)

Guilt Puppy

First Post
skywise@swoo.net

Not sure on the status of the non-Flayers yet, but in order of preference, could you nix/accept these?

(Those marked with N require non-Flayer races, those with A create some alignment conflicts in-party, those with B require the alignment restriction on bard to be lifted, and those with a G want a magic equivalent of an electric guitar :D)

- Bardic Succubus [N, A, G]
- Bardic Kyton [N, B, G]
- Kyton monk/assassin [N]
- Bardic Illithid [B, G]
- More-or-less "normal" flayer

Granted, I may be best off saving the Bardic Succubus for "A Game of Demons" (more carnage for me to totally rock out in the middle of) when it happens (and it's bound to), but nonetheless, once you get stuck on a character it's hard to shake :)

(Note: All Bards also want Fiendish Dire penguins, especially the Succubus!)

Would the DM allow an Alhoon (lich Mindflayer) without Character Levels?

Btw for thralls, can we take HD instead of humand with levels or something. Say you'd want to take a giant thrall or something.

Last edited:

arwel

First Post
Alhoon would be very cool. How do people think this one's going to pan out? Personaly I'd like to do a fair amout of actual roleplay, maybe trying to play off the good guys against the Drow, that kind of thing. Or is it going to be a straight PVP combat orientated game? I don't mind either way, I just need to know what to expect.

arwel.griffith@lycos.co.uk

Timothy

First Post
Hmm, I don't have a [GD] acronym yet (Do I? I keep foergetting some of the games I DM ;):D) So I'm bound to start that one up in time. But for now I've decided to stick with what I have for now. But sice this game has a limited timespawn, I may go for A Game of Demons after this.

Okay, new rule: (I'm very sorry) I don't own Monsters of Faerun, so I won't be able to allow monsters from that resource, unless the mechanics are fully tped out here. If you want to be any none-MM creature, tell me what book its in, and I'll tell you if it's allowed or not.

Guilt puppy, because I want to keep this game serious (more or less) so Air Guitars and dire pinguins do not really fit into that, kiton mink can be done and normal mind flayers too.

About the alhoon: what book, what stats and what ECL?

Timothy

First Post
this will be a short adventure, action packed, player vs player.

The game will start with the heroes descending into the underdark, they will meet relativly little resistance other than you throw up. you can arrange for other villains to start harrasing them too.

The heroes are working very fast, so I would like you guys to get the show going very fast, start making characters as soon as you rconcept is approved, and start thinking about startegy and you're lair right away.

Alhoon is okay, if the ECL+ is the same as the CR+ (is it) otherwise, I would have to know a lich's ECL+

perivas

First Post
I'll take a mindflayer, despite my earlier comments about being a goblin shaman. Is BoVD allowed for our characters? I really, really hope so! Anyhow, here's my email address:

c h o i m a n t a i @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Please forward me any strategy emails that I may have missed. Thanks!

Get ready to rumble!!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads