• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GM found! 0-level funnel pending!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If you watch it it will be new to you, so shiny and new! It was a very well made show that was killed before it had a chance to suck. Great chemstry in the cast, great plots, well written .. .

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Shiny is Firefly slang for cool. I enjoyed the series but it took me a couple of episodes to fully appreciate the western in space vibe.

Yo, GlassEye, just wanted to pop my head in to say that I don't want you to feel compelled to finesse the current combat to keep Gratien alive. With Lizt and Alois (sniff, I liked Alois) dead, I'm down to just one PC, but that's ok because, honestly, I'm so freaking busy with life and other games that if Gratien kicks it I won't be too fussed.

So work your magic, Mr. GM, and we'll see what shakes out! Thanks!

GlassEye

Adventurer
DCC is a game of 'let the dice fall where they may' so whatever happens, happens (and why I generally try to roll on the site so everyone can see). However, don't count Lizt and Alois out yet! If they are healed within one round per level of taking lethal damage (this round or the next) they can still be saved. Even if it doesn't happen there is a chance they will be found to be still alive after the combat (presuming success with a Luck check, 1d20 roll under Luck score).

However, if you are looking for a nice way to bow out don't feel compelled to finish just for finishing's sake. It won't hurt my feelings if you want to pare down or move on to other games.

I'll wait to see how the combat in the IC goes. Mainly, I just didn't want you to feel compelled to pull punches to keep Gratien alive. I'm good with letting the dice fall however they may.

Remove ads