• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GC] In need of New players!

Timothy

First Post
Hi All! I am looking for 2-4 new players for my Game of children. We have allready started, but we haven't advanced very far yet.

I am looking for some active posters, who like to in a roleplay heavy campaign.

IC Here
You don't have to read through it if you don't want to, I'll give you a small update of what has happened so far when your char is posted.

The Rules/OOC here

The rules are in the first post, and the other charcter are posted in that thread too.

Current players still in the game: Sixchan, MDAddict, Lichtenhart.

Wippit Guud

First Post
Dey say dat I'm dumb. De people who used to live here. I fink I just like to take my time to figger fings out.

My name is Mychal. My famly moved here cuz of my fadder, he got a better job. He was a construcshun worker, builds houses and stuff. My mom, she was a pretty good cook, sold pies and stuff. And me, well... like I said, people fought I was dumb. But just slow.

A lot of da kids liked to pick on me, and it hurt, but mom always said dat if you ignore dem, dey would stop. Dey stopped, but cuz dere were these guys dat called demselves da Slayers, and dey saw how I was much bigger dan everyone else. So dey told me dey'd make me a Slayer and den dey protect me. I hated getting made fun of, so it sounded good. So, I joined da Slayers. And dey taught me how to defend myself, and how to hurt people. I didn't like it, but de leader, a guy who called himself Snaggle, scared me, and said dey'd hurt me real bad if I didn't go along. So I did.

After a few months, all da other kids were real scared of me, and left me alone, but den Snaggle said I had to hurt dem to let dem know who was boss. I didn't want to, but dat Snaggle is a scary guy, so I did it. And afterwards, I run into da woods and cry. I didn't want to hurt anyone. But I didn't want to get hurt either.

So, da last time, I hurt one guy, made him cry and gave him a black eye, and I ran into the woods and cried, but den the earf stared to shake and stuff, and I was getting really scared, not just afraid to be hurt scared, cuz I was all alone and didn't know what to do. Den dis big bump happened, and I landed in a ditch, and a tree fell on me, but just da leafy part, and I laid dere under da tree, skaking more dan da ground. I fell asleep when the shaking stopped, and woke up da next morning...

... and den I went back into town...

... and dere was people everywhere, but dey were dead....

... everyone dead...

... and I got scared, cuz dey were dead, and I was alone, and didn't know what to do. I ran home, and da house was caved in, and I tried to dig into it, calling for mom and dad, but I got tired, and I knew dat if dey didn't hear me yelling, dat dey were dead.

Crying again, and my hands all cut up, I started walking out of town, and didn't know where I was going...

... just walking...

Description
Name: Mychal Tudor
Weight: 102 lbs.
Height: 4'9"
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Dark brown

Clothing
Faded leather jerkin, light grey cotton shirt, tan pants

Stats
Class: None
Level: 0
HP 4
Stats: STR 12 (6 points), DEX 12 (0 points), INT 6 (0 points), WIS 10 (2 points), CON 10 (2 points), CHA 10 (2 points)
Skills: (2) Intimidate +3, Sense Motive +2, Swim +2
Skill Bonuses: Bully (+2 Intimidate), Empathic (+2 Sense Motive)
Feat: Alertness
Phobias: Dead bodies and being alone

Timothy

First Post
Looks Good Wippit Guud. I'll write you into the story.

Current Players:

Sixchan
MDAddict
LichtenHart
Gwolf
Wippit Guud

I could use one more, anyone willing?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads