• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gary Con V

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Any fellow ENWorlders going to Gary Con V? (March 13-17, 2013 in Lake Geneva, WI)

This will be my fourth Gary Con, and once again I'll be running a spate of games for Dead Games Society (as well as one game that doesn't qualify as a "dead game" yet).

Voyage of the Cyclopean Sun
Start Time: Thusday, 10AM
Duration: 3.5 hours
System: Hollow Earth Expedition
Maximum Players: 6
When you signed on for Professor Langston’s expedition to Antarctica, you prepared for a long ocean voyage from New York City. What you didn’t prepare for was your ship to be nearly capsized in a storm near Bermuda. When the foul weather cleared, your radio didn’t work, your compasses didn’t work, and the sun was directly overhead and didn’t move for days. Now your ship is low on fuel and a strange landmass lies before you and you can spy a Nazi flag in some nearby hills. What is this strange place?

DGS Presents: Ghostbusters - Timmy the T-Rex
Start Time: Thursday, 6PM
Duration: 3 hours
System: Ghostbusters
Maximum Players: 6 (now full)
The Ghostbusters are back! After sucessfully busting the ghosts at Gen Con, they've returned to their beloved NYC for some routine hauntings. Things will be far from routine, however, when they boys in grey are called in to investigate a disturbance at the American Museum of Natural History. Just how does one bust a 40' long t-rex skeleton?

DGS Presents - Paranoia: Clones in SPAAAAACE!
Start Time: Friday, 10AM; Friday, 6PM
Duration: 3.5 hours
System: Paranoia, 2nd Edition
Max Players: 6 (both sessions are now full)
Greetings Troubleshooters! Your friend, the Computer, has selected you for a groundbreaking mission to establish the First Alpha Complex Lunar Annex! The Computer personally guarantees that all of the equipment and vehicles you will be using are absolutely, 100% safe and will not ever fail, subjecting you to a horrifying death in the cold vacuum of the void known as "The Outer Space." Furthermore, the Computer is certain there will be no sabotage by Commie Mutant Traitors. Anyone who says otherwise is a filthy, lying liar who lies. Lying is treason. Treason is punishable by summary execution. Remember: Happiness is Mandatory!

Last edited:

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
I'll be there for the first time! (Though not until Late Friday)

I'm running a ne game I'm developing called Abstract Dungeon. It's designed to be super fast and rules-lite. The adventures I'm running are:

Into the Forest Dark
The Orcish Baker
The Broken Tower
Tavern Deed
Cave of the Frost Wyrm

Remove ads