• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming Sale in Portsmouth NH

Tetsubo

First Post
The Jump Gate store in Portsmouth NH is having their annual sale May 23rd - 25th.

RPGs and Board Games will be 25% off.

I thought New England members might want to know. Their new gaming book section is a bit limited but they do have a decent selection of used gaming books. That's where the real treasure lies. They do have a nice board game selection though.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Ooooh. Nifty. Board games...

Now I wish gas wasn't so expensive. It'd cost me more than $20 in gas to get there and back from Boston. I'd have to spend over $100 to make it worth the trip.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Ooooh. Nifty. Board games...Now I wish gas wasn't so expensive. It'd cost me more than $20 in gas to get there and back from Boston. I'd have to spend over $100 to make it worth the trip.
I'll probably stop by there PC, drop me an email if there's anything specific you're looking for.

Asmor

First Post
Piratecat said:
I'd have to spend over $100 to make it worth the trip.

I don't know if it's possible for me to not spend $100 when I go to a game store, especially if stuff is on sale! >_>

I really gotta stop going to game stores when stuff is on sale... I'm saving us right into the poor house :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads