• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From Citadel to Bastion [OOC Thread]

novyet

First Post
StalkingBlue said:
Another newbie question. How do I create a link to the game thread to add to my sig?

Really easy actually, first copy the url of the thread, then go into your profile, and go to your signature area. Next do this
<a href="insert copied url here">Name of game</a>

That's all there is to it. :)

novyet

First Post
StalkingBlue said:
Thank you, novyet. :cool: Now how do I get my sig to appear in smaller font than the rest of the post (like yours, for example)?
At the start of your signature add this <font size=1>
At the end of your signature add this </font>

:)

StalkingBlue

First Post
Sigh.

I just gave up trying to fix a hardware problem that's preventing me from linking my cellphone with my notebook computer in order to access the internet.

As I'm about to go on vacation, this means that I'll be without internet access for probably a fortnight, as from tomorrow. (If they have internet cafés in Sicily, I may still be fine during the second week, but I'm not too optimistic at present.) In any case I'll be back home on October 26.

Gru, would you want to run Moon while I'm away, or should he just fade into the background? Any solution that helps the campaign go forward (while keeping me in the game, I hope :) ) will be fine by me.

I'll be available tonight and tomorrow morning (Saturday) until around 10:00 a.m. my time zone (it's 3:40 p.m. on Friday here at the time I'm posting this), and I'll be checking both game threads.

My apologies, guys. This sort of thing really shouldn't happen at the outset of a campaign - but as I said, until a few minutes ago, I thought I'd be able to fix that hardware problem.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Hey Stalking Blue, sorry I didn't respond earlier. I will play Moon while you are away. He won't initiate much, but I will mention him in descriptions and respond to requests from other characters.

I don't imagine the group will get very far in two weeks, based on my experience with PbP.

A couple things to settle out of the story. What's the marching order and what is the general plan for watches while you are sleeping?

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Unless there are objections, Ashrem will take final watch and walk 3rd in line.

He will wake one hour before everyone else and enjoy the dawn in contemplative solitude.

Last edited:

Vargo

First Post
Sorry for not being around folks - every time I've fired up my browser for the past few days, the board appears to be down. Rather frustrating, that...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads