• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For the Children [OOC Thread]

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Sodalis -> We'll play here on the boards. I guess I should have made that a bit more obvious. You want to play a Sorcerer? I'll just mark you down for the "other" position if you want.

Liver-> I'd love for you to join. I've enjoyed gaming with you in the WoT game, and I'd like to continue that here. From your role-playing skills, I bet your just being modest about being a bad DM. :) Still, I can understand why you wouldn't want to take the helm.

It's still pretty early, maybe a DM will show up soon. I posted a Help Wanted message over on the General Boards.

Jarval-> :p hehe

The Kender

First Post
Akunin: That would be great. You can set level, character generation, and whatever else.

I made a topic in the Rogue's Gallery for us. As soon as Akunin posts what he would like, we can make our characters.

(I vote for 25pt buy, Default Array, or 28pt buy.)

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Akunin said:
I can DM, if you'd like. I've run this module in the past.

WhooHoo!

Glad to hear it Akunin. Do you have any specifications? Greyhawk or the Realms?

Now we just need a wizard. :(

Unless of course Akunin doesn't want to worry about it. We may have a sorcerer now anyway.

Sodalis

First Post
Ashrem Bayle : Now we just need a wizard.

Unless of course Akunin doesn't want to worry about it. We may have a sorcerer now anyway

I didnt know that you specifically wanted a wiz. I thought the two would be sort of the same,.....

I f you really want one, I will play wiz. i just thought it may be a lil easier not having to prepare spells... but that's OK too.

The Kender Akunin:
That would be great. You can set level, character generation, and whatever else.

i thought it was set as lvl 1, 32 pt buy and core races?

but I could be mistaken

ashrem, when is the game gonna start and what time do we paly? or is it post when you can? I am at work from 8am to 5 pm, so can only get a lil gamin in during the day (can't let the boss know i slak off that much)

but at night- I can play until the cows come home-

I live in LA, CA- so pacific time zone

:cool:

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
I could swear that the realms are considered "High Powered". I can't quote you a source though. *shrugs*

Its up to Akunin anyway.

So where are you guys located? When are your prime posting times?

Liver-> I'd love for you to join. I've enjoyed gaming with you in the WoT game, and I'd like to continue that here. From your role-playing skills, I bet your just being modest about being a bad DM. Still, I can understand why you wouldn't want to take the helm.

Honestly i'm on the fence about this one. I've ran the mod last year around this time for some of my friends and they loved it. My biggest concern is time, I'm playing two live games, two soon to be three message boards games( i'm sticking with the of sound mind game, really want to ry that mod.) and i'm look to start DMing a live game soon. As if that wasn't enough lay offs don't last forever and i'll be going back to work soon.

Urg, it's frustrateing i wouldn't mind DMing here too, but i just don't think i could dedicate as much time to it as i would want to.
Playing on the other hand, seems to be pretty doable, the pacing on these play by post games is slow enough that i could probably maintain a half dozon good characters.

As too my comment on being a bad DM, thats not entirely true, i've been told i'm very good, i just am never satisfied with my own perfromance.

Thanks for the compliment BTW:D . I love to hear i'm good as much as anyone!:cool:

Remove ads