• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Release FishPirateGames Releases After Lost Mine Part V: Giant Troubles

fishpirate

Explorer
FishPirateGames is excited to announce the release of After Lost Mine Part V: Giant Troubles.

The Ghost Tribe of Orcs marched to Phandalin and attacked the town only to be defeated by the heroes, who then journeyed to the orc’s former settlement beneath Wyvern Tor to find the terror from the Underdark that had caused all the excitement. Now, the PCs are asked to deal with giants that are troubling Phandalin in response to strange whispers from beyond. These giants are having issues with their religion and need a little guidance. Unfortunately for the PCs, it can be hard to discuss religion and politics with someone under the influence, not to mention eighteen feet tall.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/270958/After-Lost-Mine-V-Giant-Troubles

The best selling After Lost Mine series is intended as a followup adventure series to Lost Mine of
Phandelver . Parts I to IV and supplements I and III can be found in the After Lost Mine Bundle for $7.49 or individually on DMsGuild with the rest of the publications of FishPirateGames.Designed to takes adventurers from 5th to 9th level, the Bundle include new monsters, backgrounds, feats, weapons, NPCs, tables, adventure hooks, and maps. Combine this product with Supplement II and you have everything you need to prepare for After Lost Mine Part V: Giant Trouble. The Bundle has been selected to appear in a special DMsGuild sales bundle scheduled for around April 2-12. The theme of this bundle is Phandelver Expanded.

Last edited:

Remove ads