• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiction - Black Crusade

As much as I am a fan, I just don't read stuff until I can read the whole thing at my own pace. I have the 'Malazan book of the Fallen' series, and the 'Wheel of Time' series, and the 'Song of Ice and Fire' series in my bookshelf. I have read the first book, decided I liked it and brought the rest. But I am not reading any more until I can read the whole series. ( A risk with the wheel of time which may have backfired, and still risky with SiF!).
Anyway by this I mean (sorry for waffling), when will the Black Crusade be complete? And will I be able to DL it as a PDF to read on my ereader?

Well, this was chapter sixteen, and there's supposed to be nineteen chapters, so three more weeks unless something weird happens.

I don't know if there are plans to put out a consolidated version when it's all said and done, but I'd certainly hope so.

samursus

Explorer
Excellent work Ari... been reading the series and its had really grabbed me. I very much find your writing interesting and doesn't succumb to many of the common fantasy tropes that can ensnare a writer. Very enjoyable, thank you.

And so the Crusade comes to an end.

Chapter nineteen: Black Crusade: Chapter 19

While I'll always regret that this book never saw actual print, I'm delighted that you were able to see it in some form. I had a blast writing this one; I hope you had as much fun reading it.

Excellent work Ari... been reading the series and its had really grabbed me. I very much find your writing interesting and doesn't succumb to many of the common fantasy tropes that can ensnare a writer. Very enjoyable, thank you.

And thank you. I very much appreciate it. :)

Remove ads