• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Female Elf quick-pic

Foundry of Decay

First Post
I need to pay closer attention I think. I didn't even notice there was an art gallery forum.

So, I'll post a quick image I did for one of the NPC's in my alt campaign. Illemneshiel, an Elf priestess of the sea god (hence the green hair).

Adeus.

illem.jpg

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Wow! That's really good! I'm not a huge fan of the style - as the Burned Man said, slightly Elfquesty - but I know damn good art when I see it. You have more?

Foundry of Decay

First Post
*laugh*

My friend got a kick out of it actually (It's of his PC character turned NPC in one campaign). He's a fan of Anime and such, thus the style was more towards the 'manga comic' look. I haven't really seen much Elfquest other than some covers in a comic shop I frequent here, but I can see the resemblance now myself. Must be an unconcious thing. :)

I'm working on getting a gallery online. I usually draw more realistic oriented fantasy artwork, but have a few more comic-style images in the gallery as well.

I'll post more when I can though, and will get a link up when I do finally flesh out a gallery.

Dougal DeKree

First Post
This is...

...truly impressive! Do you do things for people who beg?
If so, would a dwarven fighter with full plate and two dwarven waraxes be possible? PLEEEZZ?!! ;)

Or even a crazy gnomish illusionist (what would i need that for...*ponder* :) )

Dougal DeKree, Gnomish Illusionist

Remove ads