• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feint Whispers Chapter #3: Unearthing the Past party stats and ooc

jasamcarl

First Post
Ok guys. Hectic semester. Again I apologize. I will try to post regularly from now on. If some of you fail to post out of frustration or have simply forgotten about the game, I will understand.

Mirth

Explorer
jasamcarl said:
Hey, Mirthcard. If you are still game, could you possibly get Festy's attention?

I'm still game, but RL is kickin' my behind right now too :D I checked Festy's profile and he hasn't been on the boards since the 16th. I know he said before that his living situation is weird right now and his internet access is intermittent. That could be why he hasn't posted. Either way, here's his email if you want to contact him: festy_dog69@hotmail.com. I'll try to keep up as best I can with the game.

Tokiwong

First Post
Multiclassing Options

Seeing as that Jericho is the tank, I am thinking about perhaps multiclassing, though, though I am unsure of what as of yet...

* Hmm next level I can take Weapon Specilisation if I stay Fighter, which is most likely what I will do. But afterwards I am not sure what to do, though i could stay fighter for the whole time, just not sure of a Prestige Class that does Jericho justice.

* Though I thought about perhaps a Psychic Warrior, after 4th level, that would add some spice to his abilities, and he would still be pretty lethal in combat with some flexibility.

* Planar Champion would be fun, from Manual of the Planes, but I don't see us traveling the planes any time soon, though that would be cool :)

* Singh Rager would have been cool but Jericho is not exactly Lawful, man, this is hard, I would not mind staying Fighter, but perhaps I might find something

* Just basicaly looking for ideas to make Jericho even more effective in melee combat, hmm not seeing any choices as far as Jericho is concerned for Prestige Classes

Krug

Newshound
I'm happy healing people... maybe if I pick up The Book of Hallowed Might i'll find something.. or a Rune-Priest from Heroes of High Favour.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads