Level Up (A5E) Excel Character Sheet

MehGyver

Villager
Has anyone put together an excel version of the character sheet? We play on Foundry, but I have a few players that prefer to have a sheet on hand throughout the week.

MehGyver

Villager
Just started making one - my project is to have sheets for each pillar. It's proving challenging
I'm not good at formatting things in excel to be functional at all, but my plan was to find a base sheet and then add different tabs with the full class info (copy pasta'd from a5e.tools) / separate tab for class specific lists (Knacks, Talents, Invocations) / maneuver lists / spell lists for each class. That way each player has a database of sorts for all of their info when it comes time to level up. If they multiclass I can just copy a tab from one template sheet onto theirs.

Has anyone put together an excel version of the character sheet? We play on Foundry, but I have a few players that prefer to have a sheet on hand throughout the week.
Are you familiar with the Forged Anvil excel character sheet for 5e? It is incredible. It was built and distributed for free by a private individual and was the best thing out there for years until just before the release of DND Beyond. Then Hasbro threatened the creator with lawsuits etc. and they quit updating it. I will share a copy with you so you can see the magnificence that it was. I wish I had the skills to create it for A5e.

Check your DMs for a copy.

sletne

Villager
Are you familiar with the Forged Anvil excel character sheet for 5e? It is incredible. It was built and distributed for free by a private individual and was the best thing out there for years until just before the release of DND Beyond. Then Hasbro threatened the creator with lawsuits etc. and they quit updating it. I will share a copy with you so you can see the magnificence that it was. I wish I had the skills to create it for A5e.

Check your DMs for a copy.
i would like to get this one if its possible

Remove ads