• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eve Online Players: Stain Wants You!

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Our Corporation, Collateral Damage Unlimited (ticker [DMG.]), part of the Insomnia Alliance (ticker <SLEEP>), is looking for new pilots.

We are based in Stain, in an epic struggle to secure a home for ourselves. As you may know, 0.0 space is unforgiving, and security lies in numbers as well as skill. Out of all the 0.0 regions I have been in, Stain is the most fun, and profitable. Good ratting (Sansha's Nation) and Gneiss mining is available. This region has NPC stations, so no POS drudgery unless you want to or for defensive purposes (death stars).

If you like fighting, and making money, Stain is where the action is.

The Insomnia Alliance is nearly 200 strong, located in the V-H3V0 constellation, in which we claim 18 systems. We are a closely-knit group of corporations whose main quality is having fun with one another. We are not currently aligned with either the Coalition or Allies in the ongoing Galactic War (also termed "Eve War I" or the "Great War").

We do however have our share of hostile neighbors, and squatters in our space. The fun is kicking them out. :D

If you like to PvP and hanging out with a good group of people, we'd love to have you. If you know someone that is not an EN Worlder, but that you can recommend, they are welcome as well. Battleship skills are a minimum, and Capital ships are a plus (Carrier, Dreadnought, or bigger).

If your corporation is looking for a new home and wish to join the Alliance, it is something we can discuss.

If you are interested in joining, or wish to refer someone or a corporation, evemail or convo me in game. Some other EN Worlders hang out in the ENWORLD channel when we are online.

I want EN Worlders as wingmen! :D

Andargor theWise[DMG.]<SLEEP>

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Sorry. EVE was interesting, but I already have one job Don't need another, thanks :p

Crushing your enemies, see them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their carebears is a JOB!!?? :eek:

They should pay me, then! :D

Remove ads