• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Fantasy Basketball League Signup

Black Omega

First Post
And here we go. I've set up the league using the settings from the 2006-07 league.

Password is fourth.

League ID is 22079, if you need to look it up.

We'll need to decide how to handle the draft again. We saw two years ago how difficult it is to manage a round by round draft, but you have total control of who you draft. While a draft using lists is a bit of a crap shoot in the players you get, but it requires less research and is friendlier to casual players.

Last edited:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I personally prefer the random standard version. Anything that encourages trades early tends to help the league overall I think, though of course it creates odd anomalies here and there.

loki44

Explorer
I'm in again as Ragnarok. Live draft is preferable but I totally understand why drafting randomly off pre-rankings is probably easier given differing schedules, levels of commitment and time zones. If someone can't make a live draft they can get screwed whereas in a list draft everyone is in the same boat.

Black Omega

First Post
Getting close to training camp and five signed up so far. Time to start sending out PM's.

Edit: Ok, I take that back. It won't let me send PM's. Is this something that needs me registered for money?

Last edited:

loki44

Explorer
Black Omega said:
Getting close to training camp and five signed up so far. Time to start sending out PM's.

Edit: Ok, I take that back. It won't let me send PM's. Is this something that needs me registered for money?

Mind if I post a link to this thread on Circvs Maximvs?

Black Omega

First Post
Go ahead. If you can do PM's feel free to PM Sigil and John Crighton in the other thread. Mistwell, if you are still in touch with Reaper feel free to drop him a line as well, please.

Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads