• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elven Horse and Cat?

Shade

Monster Junkie
BOZ,

Take a look at these when you get a chance, and if you're happy with them, I'll upload 'em to the CC.

Tzeentch

First Post
Cat, Elven
Tiny Magical Beast

-- Pretty much exactly how I would have done it. Only question I have is:

Change Size (Sp): Twice per day, an elven cat can magically change its size. This works just like a enlarge person or reduce person spell (the elven cat chooses when using the ability), except that the ability can work on the elven cat.

-- Does this give the cat a Reach?

Shade

Monster Junkie
Tzeentch said:
-- Pretty much exactly how I would have done it. Only question I have is:

Change Size (Sp): Twice per day, an elven cat can magically change its size. This works just like a enlarge person or reduce person spell (the elven cat chooses when using the ability), except that the ability can work on the elven cat.

-- Does this give the cat a Reach?

Yes, since the difference from Tiny to Small is 0 to 5 ft.

anime300

Explorer
Hi there, I found myself drawn to this website from the sole origin of the Elven Cat conversation, and I'm ridiculously new here...but I checked the conversations section, and I couldn't find the finality of this cat anywhere. Mind tossin' a link at me? Thanks :D

Remove ads