• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Curse of the Cold Sun (game thread)

Davachido

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]
Spending 3 power points to sidestep the attack and take no damage. A lot of the following is just flavour text.
[/sblock]

White proud as he is stands with a stance that is wide open. Just before the Hobgoblin strikes him literal inches before the blade touches his face, White smiles at the Hobgoblin and he takes a step to the die with the blade going past him and out of harms way. White then leans over to flick the Hobgoblin in the head, then gives him a swift boot to the chest pushing him back so White has space to stand again.

"Well well, I seem to be stuck in a bind here." White says seeing himself surround. "I take it you don't like it when my fangs are in full view." White flashes the Hobgoblins a smile. "Too bad!"

Acrobatics: 1d20+13=26 +2 to DC for moving away from two opponents

White tries to move away from the Hobgoblins, getting away to make sure he can attack with impunity. Then when away from the Hobgoblins he throws his Chakram to remind them that he is still here and ready to go.

Attack: 1d20+11=13

The the fang goes flying past the Hobgoblin. Tch, at least they will have to fight through the others to get to me now.

[sblock=ooc]
Move 15 feet to the NW so long as I'm not standing next to any enemy
[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Farmhouse Ambush Round 3
Boom-boom Ryder
Goblin Artificer 5
HP 27/39

Bangarang fires a Javelin sized right arrow strait into the head of the flying beast, after floating back a step. Boom-boom however pulls something out of the pack instead, and the hound is engulfed in a fiery explosion. "You want to laugh at the arrows? Be drinking the fire then devil wolf!" Boom-boom seems quite irritated by the hated flying dog.
[sblock=Actions]Free: Speak, 5ft step back to H7.
Swift: ...
Move: reloading
Standard: Throwing bomb at Yeth hound, Hit touch AC 25 for 17 fire dmg.
Bangarang: Arrow vs Yeth Hound, Hit AC 30 for 13 dmg.[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Mounted Combat Info: Ride check +15 to negate the 1st hit each round that would strike Bangarang.

Damage Summary:
Yeth Hound (24 dmg)
AC 30 for 13 dmg (7 after DR 5/Silver)
TAC 25 for 17 Fire dmg[/sblock]

81Dagon

Explorer
Arthun lands a sound blow on the hobgoblin, but it doesn’t break rank.

The hound snaps, not aiming for Bang, but for Boom-Boom, latching painfully onto his shoulder. It’s the last thing the beast does, however as the bomb ends up going straight down its gullet, exploding at the same time as Bang puts a shot right through its neck! The creature drops to the ground, dead, and its fur decays off it as shadows, leaving the corpse of a regular warg behind.

The hobgoblin warriors attack again, with one of them shifting positions to flank Vela and Kiki. It’s attack is not effective, but it’s partner lands a telling blow in Vela’s back. None of the other attacks find there marks.

[sblock=occ]
Boom-Boom takes 12 damage. Vela takes 8 damage.
Something seems up with notifications for me too.
Also, is anyone else following the Reign of Winter Adventure Path?

Sark may act.[/sblock]

81Dagon

Explorer
The warrior slumps to its feet as one of the spikes from Bertram's shield sinks into its neck. The clawfoot sees one of its allies go down and unleashes its fury on Bertram in a flurry of teeth and claws. One of its rakes cuts through at Bertram's belly, but the rest are turned aside. All the while the hobgoblin bearing two blades stares at the violence with a blank face, not even moving. Sudden, it lunges forwards, driving one of is short swords, deep into Bertram's back, barely missing his heart!

Meanwhile, a ring of magical lines appears in midair, and a gigantic bat appears twenty feet above the ground in a puff of red smoke.
[sblock=occ]Bertram takes 5 damage from the clawfoot and 18 damage from the hobgoblin.

Four PCs may act[/sblock]
[sblock=map] Screen Shot 2013-06-17 at 7.34.25 PM.png[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads