• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Easiest things to port into O5E?

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
So, I have the three core LU pdfs, and I've got through them pretty well at this point, but I haven't played or run LU.

In a couple months I'll be running chapters 3-5 of Tomb of Annihilation. We'll be picking things back up with the PCs already in Omu, so a lot of the awesome journeys stuff in LU won't be of use.

I'd love to incorporate as much LU content as I can, short of replacing the classes - some or all of the PCs are pre-existing, and I don't want to frontload things with a complete overhaul or a bunch of head-scratching-inducing changes.

So, in your opinion, O ye who are experienced in LU, what are the easiest parts of LU to port into O5E, and also which bits would be neat to use in a bunch of jungle-choked ruins or in a dungeon crawl full o' evil?

Last edited:

Nine Hands

Explorer
I ported all of the Journey activities into my D&D game, I added Fatigue and Strife instead of just exhaustion, World Actions, Prestige Rating, and a number of the Rare Spells.

Remove ads