E-tools 1.2 patch

With BitTorrent there is a tiny (couple hundred bytes) 'tracker' file that contains the initial links, and then it spreads from there. If the server containing the tracker file is hosed, though, you are out of luck.

Once you have the .torrent file downloaded, just double-click on it and off it goes.

Last edited:

locustus

First Post
Olgar Shiverstone said:
If you're having difficulty, the patch is now available for download from the D20 Magazine Rack site. Go to the E-Tools Review, scroll down to the comments, and follow the link.

Thanks Olgar!!!! wow...is this patch amazing. And i even didn't need the original etools installed or the cd in the drive. It worked as a clean install. tomorow i will verify this on another computer.

jdavis

First Post
Ah yes the wonders of Dial up, I guess after months of waiting I can wait another hour and a half for it to download.

Chaz

First Post
I just finished downloading it. Didnt take to long(for dialup anyway).

Is that correct that its a whole fresh install of the program? You see I just discovered I cant find my darn CD. After all this I cant believe I cant find the dang thing. Oh well.

BarakO

First Post
Chaz said:
I just finished downloading it. Didnt take to long(for dialup anyway).

Is that correct that its a whole fresh install of the program? You see I just discovered I cant find my darn CD. After all this I cant believe I cant find the dang thing. Oh well.

It is not complete.

The full install is somewhere in the neighborhood of 18 MB.

I didn't package it, so I don't know what's missing, but something is. :p

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads