• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons and Dagon. full.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Hi People.

This is a 4 player D&D game based in Grayhawk. No evil alignments.
All races and classes from the PHB and PsiHB. Nothing else so Please don’t ask.
28-point stat buy. All characters start at 1st level.

Basis of the game: You have all been asked to investigate a series of caves found under the town hall of Warden’s Keep. The town is on the edge of a vast deep lake, a lake that has a very bad history….

The game is a blending of standard D&D and Call of Cthulhu. Sanity points are 5 times wisdom to start.

I’m looking for the game to be for newer players. So those people like myself who are in 10+ games please let the others play.
Thanks,
Argent

Last edited:

National Acrobat

First Post
DnD and Cthulu? I'd love to do that.

Idea for a Priest or Paladin of Mayaheine (or Heironious if the default deities from the PH are the only ones being used)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Er...I'm in 10, but 2 are dead now.DO games I run count?
Ahem...
Well, if I was in less than 10, I'd be a Human Fighter/Rogue Level 0/0. :D

Shapermc

First Post
I soooooo knew that this wasent a typo!

I am in if you will allow someone who does not know the Grayhawk world. Aside from that I know D&D and CoC quite well. LMK and I will give ya my character concept. I was thinking of a theif errr rouge (that way I can hide from tenticles better)

BTW I am only in one other game ;)

Last edited:

Kang

First Post
I don't know greyhawk, but I love to play, and can offer an old cleric of Cuthbert. r u ruling that only the weapons listed in the PH are available? or can Fiallach still use his hammers?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I'll be a Paladin if you don't mind a 'rough and tumble' one instead of a cardboard one...I see Clint Eastwood being rather 'Paladinlike <no pun intended regarding the 50' Paladin TV show> in some of his Spaghetti Western Roles...
A gritty 'get things done' sort of Paladin...that's me!!!
:D

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kang said:
I don't know greyhawk, but I love to play, and can offer an old cleric of Cuthbert. r u ruling that only the weapons listed in the PH are available? or can Fiallach still use his hammers?
What are the stats for the hammers?

Knowing Greayhawk is not really an issue. I just wanted to make sure we weren't dealing with anything outside the PHB.

Timothy

First Post
I'm SURE you can use one more players, I've only been around here for a month, not in 10 games yet and like to play CoC since the other CoC game is on hold.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads