• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon 370 Table of Contents

tsadkiel

Legend
Is here.

Looks like the Mercykillers are indeed the Planescape faction. (They're referred to as "returning to D&D", at least.) The Mercykiller article is also not marked as a playtest.

Shemeska

Adventurer
I'm honestly surprised. Cautious too perhaps, but as it's a completely different setting/cosmology, less than I otherwise would have been.

Will be interesting to see if they try to present them as a reintegration of the Sons of Mercy and the Sodkillers, or if they ignore the Faction War splintering of the Faction into its original two founding factions that were independant prior to the Great Upheaval. Given that any take will be a new setting, they won't necessarily be using any of the prior history of Sigil, so color me interested in seeing how faithful to its roots they are.

And yes, I will drool over art of Alisohn Nilesia if they present her as Factol. I'll give them a week's pass on 4e criticism if they depict her in some capacity in some artwork. Insane, justice obsessed tieflings are awesome.

Notice that aside from Ampersand having more on the Druid there is no official playtest. Also on the table of contents, there is no mention of the Invoker anywhere.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Notice that aside from Ampersand having more on the Druid there is no official playtest. Also on the table of contents, there is no mention of the Invoker anywhere.
Yeah I am wondering if that means that the Druid isn't technically part of Dragon and is more an Excerpt and same with the Invoker. Could mean that it will also be free.

Remove ads