• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Do you plan to back Dungeon Delverā€™s Guide?

Do you plan to back Dungeon Delverā€™s Guide?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 13 16.3%

delericho

Legend
Yes. I had planned to skip it, but the previews have convinced me otherwise.

Edit: if it matters, I'll be backing at a level to get the PDF version - I'm largely done with physical books these days, so will skip those.

Last edited:

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
I think so, but frankly I am pretty frustrated with 5E right now so I don't know how much I will be playing the system in the near future.

Stalker0

Legend
I'm a maybe.

On the positive side, the kickstarter went super smooth to me, and your communication was excellent with all of the shipping craziness the world has been plagued with. Also I am using LU right now and like several aspects of it. And I like traps!

On the negative, I am finding some of the added crunch of LU not as enjoyable as I was expecting, so not sure if I want to add more onto the pile, especially after shelling out the big bucks for the "super fancy LU books"

Faolyn

(she/her)
On the negative, I am finding some of the added crunch of LU not as enjoyable as I was expecting, so not sure if I want to add more onto the pile, especially after shelling out the big bucks for the "super fancy LU books"
May I ask which crunch?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads