D&D General DnD Turns 50 Series on Brands Untapped - featuring Chris Perkins

Von Corellon

Adventurer
Came across this series of articles on Brands Untapped, a new creative licensing site promoted on LinkedIn.
This article with Chris Perkins is from February 2024, but it may be interesting to completists and idiots like me 🤷🏻‍♂️

DnD Turns 50 - with CP

(Sample of additional content)

1712258052460.png

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
Came across this series of articles on Brands Untapped, a new creative licensing site promoted on LinkedIn.
This article with Chris Perkins is from February 2024, but it may be interesting to completists and idiots like me 🤷🏻‍♂️

DnD Turns 50 - with CP

(Sample of additional content)

View attachment 355964

The brief interview was helpful to me in that it told me what Chris Perkins actually does for WotC now (albeit in a very.. general sense):

Wow! And to give that some context what – on a day-to-day basis – do you actually do?
These days, my primary responsibility is to manage the team of designers and editors who create official DUNGEONS & DRAGONS tabletop game products. I also assist and advise other D&D teams as well as business partners. As a D&D steward, I also have the privilege of representing this game I love at conventions and elsewhere. Much of my time is spend in meetings and answering email, but I always carve out time to creatively contribute to the game.

Maybe the info was easily available elsewhere, but with Perkins being in a number of videos recently for the 2024 rulebooks when afaik he hasn't historically been a designer but rather writer and creative lead.. I was wondering why he was in those videos and interviews!

Remove ads