• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [DMsGuild] Secrets of the Blind Palace

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/267835/Secrets-of-the-Blind-Palace

267835.jpg

A 5-7 hour adventure for 3-7 characters of levels 1-4

The wealthy Von Crofts hire a party of adventurers to find the body of their dead son in a haunted pleasure palace – and to bring him back to life. To aid in their quest, the resurrectionists are provided with a guide: the only survivor of the previous expedition, a bard who has been unable to speak a word or sing a note since she escaped from the Blind Palace.

A thrilling adventure filled with mystery, discovery, choices that matter, engaging role-playing, and exciting combat. Inspired in part by the poem The Haunted Palace by Edgar Allen Poe, and by the novels Great Expectations by Charles Dickens and The Shining by Stephen King, and by the Evil Dead movies.

Written by Tal Aviezer. Original maps & artwork by Carolyn Fox. Edited by R.P. Davis.

Reviews for Attack on Coppercoil, also by Tal Aviezer:

"I'm deep into this with my party and they are loving every minute. The prep is minimal and the encounters very engaging. I found it easy to slot into my ongoing travel campaign." - Paul Bimler, author of Platinum bestseller D&D Solo Adventures: The Death Knight's Squire & other awesome solo adventures

"Not only do I rate this adventure 5 stars, but it is a must have and worth every penny. As a debut author, Aviezer has positioned himself as a masterful content creator, and I cannot wait to see more of his work." - Ryan Langr, dmlevelup.com

"This adventure offers a lot of opportunities for players who like exploring and interacting with their environment. It’s cleverly detailed and shows the potential of a site-based adventure...It does a lot of things right, and it presents an intriguing situation for your characters to explore. Recommended." - Merric Blackman, merricb.com

"This adventure truly contains some great encounters, and is set in a fantastic location that the characters can interact with in a variety of ways to help keep the session fun and inspiring. The NPCs presented have a lot of detail which helps bring them to life, and I think most players would get a real kick out of the adventure." - JVC Parry, JVCParry.com

“Attack on Coppercoil’s superb environmental storytelling make this low-level rescue mission into a giant tree stump memorable and compelling.” – Eric Watson, roguewatson.com

"At its core, the module is a deep exploration extravaganza...Simply stated, go buy this adventure." - nonzerosumgames.com

Check out Secrets of the Blind Palace here:
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/267835/Secrets-of-the-Blind-Palace

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
Video review from RogueWatson.com:

[video=youtube;wTq2mPtdrBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTq2mPtdrBE[/video]

Remove ads