• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Hey Halford and welcome aboard I'll be playing the troublesome youngster in Urn Your Pay but Trovere's character seems to be(prehaps unwillingly) keeping him in line. And to the judges Jerrand is bashing goblin skulls and healing dying fathers so i hope to get a little xp but still need one more approval here's his link thanks in advance

Jerrand Redband

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I'll be focusing my attention on fixing my broken computer this weekend, so I apologize in advance for my probable lack of activity over the next few days.

Halford

First Post
Hey Jerrand, I can see the group being a great deal of fun. Erf is certainly entertained, I am glad you got the mile a minute nature of his speech.

So two Bards hey? Erf will be in his element, don't let him know you are a Bard lest he pester you for stories adnausium.

I might have almost as much fun writing the long suffering Riding Dog Fenenn. I am a firm believer that animal companions should be beloved friends rather than expendable accesories.

Ashardalon

First Post
I'm not sure if it'll affect my presence much, but we've been hit by a pretty big storm yesterday, and the next might be coming our way.

thegreyman

First Post
Sorry about the extended delay that I've been on. I recently had a house fire that included my computer, so have been unable to hit the net. I managed to get around the Net-Nannies at work to access the boards, but couldn't post.

I rebuilt a crappy PC to hit the boards at home (go 56k Modem!), and will try to upgrade my involvement until the Insurance company actually gives me money. Thanks for the patience!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Is anyone else experiencing serious slowdown when trying to access the boards? I assume it is due to 4e traffic. Anyway, I'm having trouble updating games due to incredible slowdown--maybe it will get better later in the night?

Knight Otu

First Post
Yep, there seems to be a slowdown.

Also, while there wasn't another storm, there's still some work to do. Shouldn't take much off my time here, though.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Whew!!

man am i glad to here about this slowdown

i thought my computer was dying on me

Hey Knight Otu- i should have total defensed and moved behind that worg to give us the flanking bonus my bad we'll get him before he chews us up lol

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads