• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Delete me

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Imagine a thread. A thread were none of its responses belong to. A place on a forum, which not unlike a black hole sucks posts from other threads and forms a narrative of its own from them. Imagine that none of the posters realize this. Then imagine, you are one of them. In this timeless place, where even moderator messages come to be entirely different, how would you know what is a reply to whom? And how could you ever get back to where you were really going with it? What do you think, Rod Serling? Black, or with sugar?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Do not go gently into that good night
Rage rage against the dying of the light

Dylan Thomas poem
Right now, I'm imagining that poem being recited by Bob Dylan...

"Do NUUHH go GENleee into THAhhh guuhh naaht
Rehhhj REHHHJ agin thehh DYin of thehh LIIghhh"
(harmonica solo)
*skreeooooooonk-skreeooooooonk gasp skroooonnnk*

Wasn't there a rule that threads like these would have to be repurporsed for posting robot and mecha pictures?

Roboter.JPG

Or was that only CM?

Cirrem

First Post
One might ask upon what foundation rests this thread, so strong as to resist deletion and to support the words of those who type. The bodies of text, some adorned, some unadorned, that gaily protest the absence of theme or merit, do, in themselves, add meaning to that which otherwise lacks.

Then be not dismayed, but hold your words up high, and delight in their creation and their summoning of others to join them. Within the borders and boundaries that circumscribe this accomplishment, we are all concluded, and within that conclusion is the discussion completed.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Overall, I think this has been one of the more positive threads on Enworld in a while

1: No edition warring

2: It has not drifted off the original topic as there was no original topic.

A rarity recently.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Overall, I think this has been one of the more positive threads on Enworld in a while

1: No edition warring

2: It has not drifted off the original topic as there was no original topic.

A rarity recently.

Absolutely! And, strangely enough, has elicited more responses than the thread it was *meant* to be... :)

Cheers!

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
We apologise for the fault in the thread deletion. Those responsible have
been sacked.

We apologise for the continuing fault in the thread deletion. Those responsible for sacking the one's responsible for failing to delete the thread, have been deleted.

And Following, a message from the Master Deleter:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60T_sg9D5JQ]Strong Bad Emails - Spring Cleaning - YouTube[/ame]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads