• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Steampunk Resources?

Apologies, since I know this has been asked before. I'm looking to gather a list of (specifically) d20 steampunk books/sites.

- Iron Kingdoms
- FFG's Sorcery & Steam
- Bastion Press' Airships

I believe there's another Steam related book released recently. Anyone know it's name or of any other d20 steampunk relatd stuff?

Conaill said:
There's also "Steam & Steel: A Guide to Fantasy Steamworks", written by ENWorlder Carnifex, which should be coming out from our very own E.N.Publishing any time now. (I believe the latest prediction was "end of september". Heh!)

Thanks. That's the other book I was thinking about. EN Publishing, get moving! I've got dollars to spend!

Carnifex

First Post
Heheh, my one-man publicity campaign seems to have paid off :D Hopefully we'll see St&St soon, I've emailed Hellhound again to see how close to finishing things are :)

Conaill

First Post
Great!

Meanwhile, while I got your attention, care to answer my question over on the Dave's Rather Eclectic Attempt at a Steampunk Setting thread?

Conaill said:
How hard do you think it would be to convert steamtech rules into clockwork rules? You'd need some guidelines on how long a contraption runs on a single "winding" of its spring, but you should have similar rules regarding use of coal anyway. If you have "the full gamut from engines that eat souls to ones whose boilers are filled with the energy of the Plane of Fire", then one where the engine is a big spring doesn't seem much of a stretch...

Remove ads