D&D 3E/3.5 D20 Pirates Blog--Updated

NMC

Explorer
Here's the second scenario from my current campaign, for The Sixth Gun RPG.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post is a review of the adventure Spelljammer Academy, available free on D&D Beyond.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here are my thoughts about the newly released Astral Adventurers Guide, part of the new boxed set for Spelljammer.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's my reaction to the adventure from the Spelljammer boxed set, Light of Xaryxis.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post is a plug for an intriguing Kickstarter project, called Graveyard of the Gods, for D&D 5E and Pathfinder 2e.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post is where I'll be sharing the session notes from my new Spelljammer campaign. I'm running Spelljammer Academy as a lead-in to Light of Xaryxis.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's a little experiment, a two-page supplement for use with D&D 5e and the Spelljammer setting. It presents stats for dwarf asteroid miners, stats and deck plans for a bark, and plot hooks for involving them in adventures and campaigns.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post presents a Youtube link for videos of frontier bugle calls, especially for use with the Savage Worlds RPG and The Sixth Gun campaign setting.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Continuing the experiment, this post presents a wildspace hunting ship, with deck plans and descriptions, along with stats for the crew and suggestions for using it in Spelljammer adventures and campaigns.

-Nate

Remove ads