• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Modern: Brownout [Full]

UnDfind

First Post
Character Call

Post your characters Here

Everybody who has posted thus far is in, if they want to be. There are still a few more slots before we go to a two group concept. That might be really fun. Had some ideas about what I could do with an Alpha/Bravo team running around in the same world.

Oh, and if for some reason you don't want a part of your character's stats/history to be known, just send me e-mail at undfind@bellsouth.net

As always, feel free to post any questions/comments.

Edit: Wow that was quick Kalanyr.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Can I recommend against merely doubling the starting wealth bonus ? It kind of devalues ranks in the profession skill.

Edit - If you do go with double starting wealth I'll need to make a couple of changes to the character, since it'll change the wealth.

Last edited:

UnDfind

First Post
I was going for a quick wealth fix, instead of rolling profession 3 times (I don't like the level equivalent bonuses in the book). We can go ahead and drop it. Will edit...

UnDfind

First Post
What kind of info you looking for, Kalanyr?

I have recieved characters from Kalanyr and Ascending Crane, though Kalanyr still needs a background (nudge, nudge). :)

New recruits and/or questions are more than welcome.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Any major differences from Earth as we know it history ? To explain the magic and psionics and stuff ? (Just want to check this before I do my background)

Remove ads