• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Modern at Gen Con

NMC

Explorer
Greetings!

I thought I'd let people know that I'm running a series of D20 Modern adventures at Gen Con, scenarios for which players may create characters in advance and play them throughout multiple sessions. The adventures look like this:

Thursday, 8/18, 8:00 am
QA-01: “The Mystery and the Tomb”
During a visit to Greece the heroes become embroiled in the search for the lost tomb of the first apostle, Andrew. Others seek the same goal, however, and don’t intend to let the heroes stand in their way.

Thursday, 8/18, noon
QA-02: “Spoils of War”
A relaxing journey by ship across the Mediterranean is disturbed when the heroes stumble across evidence of a priceless historical treasure, and a conspiracy to steal it from its rightful owners.

Friday, 8/19, 8:00 am
QA-03: “Nemesis”
It is a time of celebration throughout Greece following the Olympic Games’ return to their ancient home. Yet there is a dark plot afoot, and only the heroes can prevent an international tragedy.

Friday, 8/19, noon
QA-04: “The Death Mask of Hatshepsut”
According to legend, an ancient Egyptian treasure was lost with the sinking of the Ocean Liner Titanic. Now one treasure hunter believes he has found a clue to its location, and has arranged a competition to claim the prize.

Saturday, 8/20, 8:00 am
QA-05: “The Caribbean Caper”
Strange invitations lead the heroes into the search for a missing person and the lost legacy for which he was hunting.

Saturday, 8/20, noon
QA-06: “A Shot at Redemption”
A New Age society has arisen in southern Louisiana, claiming to possess secrets of mystical enlightenment. Naturally the heroes are asked to investigate the matter.

If anyone is interested in more information, feel free to e-mail me at
nmchrist_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com.

-Nate

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads