• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Gameday in Seattle

Rifter

First Post
So, I am in Seattle this weekend, and thought it would be cool to visit a store doing Gameday, that possibly had WotC personel. Is there a store I should look for, up here? Thanks for any help!

Rifter

First Post
Thank you very much. I have run one of these in Boise, the last couple of years, and kind of look forward to actually playing in one. :)

I tried Uncle Games, and it seems like they may have some confusion there. Can you suggest a store to check out? Thanks for the fast response, I really appreciate it.

Mean Eyed Cat

Explorer
Rifter said:
Thank you very much. I have run one of these in Boise, the last couple of years, and kind of look forward to actually playing in one. :)

I tried Uncle Games, and it seems like they may have some confusion there. Can you suggest a store to check out? Thanks for the fast response, I really appreciate it.

Hmm, well I'm actually not real familiar with the game stores in the Seattle area as I live way on the other side of the state ;). When I am in the area, I usually go to Gary's.

According to the Bellevue Uncles store, they plan on running a WWDDGD event:

http://www.unclesgames.com/bellevue/

I've never been in the Bellevue store, but if their store is anything like the Spokane Uncles, don't expect a lot of RPG games for sale. Seems that they cater more to the boardgame crowd.

Last edited:

Remove ads