• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

convention center opening

Gilwen

Explorer
First time at Gen Con this year (finally!) and just wanted to know what's it like waiting for the doors to open. How long does it take to get through the line, any problems getting to events that start at 8am?

Gil

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
What day are you coming in on? Wednesday, Will Call opens at 12 Noon and is 24 hours. The Center itself is open basically 24 Hours for the Con for games. The Dealer Hall opens from 10AM to 6PM Thursday to Saturday, Sunday it closes at 4PM (I think).

Lines - that depends. Will Call can be 10 minutes to 20 minutes (2013 it was horrid) but they fix that. On-site events a bit longer.

As far as the dealer hall...Russ' pic from last year...somewhere it is an animated gif.

Attachments

• gencon_surge.jpg
    gencon_surge.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Gilwen

Explorer
Thanks! I think that gives me the information in need. I have my badge already so I won't need to wait in Will Call. I'm more concern with making it into my morning event that getting into dealer's hall since I'll be going to it in the afternoon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads