• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Contacting Wizards

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Does anyone have a decent way of contacting wizards by email?

I posted a question on their community forums about a month ago. You can view it here: Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

Now this question concerns their EULA for the Monster Builder and as an amateur developer of content and a subscriber to DDI I would like to make sure the product fits my needs while using it legally.

It has not received an answer. I tried to email them through the Email Us link in the customer support section but it comes up with errors. It has for the last few days. I tried it in Firefox, IE8, Opera and Safari.

Anyone have a shorter path I can use?

pedr

Explorer
The two main ways to contact WotC are by telephoning customer service, or by emailing using the Email Us tab.

If the Email Us tab is failing it is due to an error on your WotC website account. To get it fixed, post in this thread on the WotC forums and someone will sort it out for you.

The email address is not as well monitored or quickly re-directed to the correct department as messages sent via the customer service management system thing are.

Remove ads