• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

College Football 2007-2008

L

Lewis526

Dude. Florida isn't playing Southern California on November 10th. They're playing South Carolina.

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Whew! A very close one here in Death Valley! But now LSU is Undoubted #1. That game shows why SEC Football is the best in the Nation. Great game, I thought we were going to lose it when UF scored in the third quarter (our #1 defense couldn't stop them :( ) but we pulled it through.

Next week a Cat Fight in Kentucky!

John Morrow

First Post
Crothian said:
And Louisville loses again. That was certainly unexpected.

Rutgers has been really melting down, too. They're starting to look like the team from my undergraduate days, which isn't a good thing. If they keep going the way they're going, they won't beat Louisville this year.

Crothian

First Post
South Florida and BC can't be all that happy. If teams don't lose they are not going to get a chance to play for a championship. Florida is basically out of the championship picture and USC has to hope a lot of people lose. The Championship game is really the only use for the polls.

Krug

Newshound
I knew Cal would lose. No way they're good enough to be #2. And this team always has a tendency to break alumni's heart; at least it happened earlier rather than later.

drothgery

First Post
Krug said:
I knew Cal would lose. No way they're good enough to be #2.

You have seen the rest of the current top ten, right? If Cal forced overtime and won vs. Oregon State, they'd probably have been #1, and as near as I can tell, would have deserved the spot. Only South Florida would have had a better resume of the undefeated teams; only Ohio State would have more traditional power cachet.

Remove ads