• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cocktails

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
@payn @Whizbang Dustyboots

Its official. Im doing Car Bombs or Tequila shots (Lick, Slam, Suck) or nothing. Those Moscow Mules tasted like dirty laundry
The cult of the Moscow Mule confuses me. But then, I also wonder why people drink Fireball instead of having spicy margaritas with home-infused tequila. (Which sounds way more complicated than it is -- slice up some fresh jalapeno, put them in a mason jar, cover with tequila, wait.)

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
The cult of the Moscow Mule confuses me. But then, I also wonder why people drink Fireball instead of having spicy margaritas with home-infused tequila. (Which sounds way more complicated than it is -- slice up some fresh jalapeno, put them in a mason jar, cover with tequila, wait.)
I was at the liquor store tonight and was close to enraged. I saw the Fireball "party bucket" Its a big plastic pal that is filled with a few dozen of those tiny plastic bottles of Fireball. The waste was infuriating!

The mule is all about the ginger. Some just cant handle. 🤷‍♂️

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Oh I haven't had licor 43 in ages but we used to do 2/3 43 and 1/3 half and half in a shot glass with desert.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Dinner club theme was pumpkin spice.... So I made bourbon, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, angistora, pumpkin spice cocktails. Pretty good actually.

R_J_K75

Legend
I think I just realized Im shot and a beer guy, rather than, more than two ingredient mixed drink guy?

Glad this is the only decision I have to make

Remove ads