• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
"Roslynn, have you made a decision?

(OOC: Ros, where are yooouuu [/echo])
"If Ros is going, I will go as well, though it pains me to leave the little one. She at least seems in good hands with Mearran here." Vanitri says.

He turns to Laynie "Will you be ok with just Mearran to guide you? If not, I'll stay till we can find you a home and mentor."

OOC: Rystil, if you're going to run a find Laynie a home adventure, I'll be there. If not, Vanitri would also like to stick with his friends, though it looks like this adventure is filling up.

Japheth

First Post
OOC: I was out this weekend unfortunately, this Duvik quest is appealing but I wonder if it's too late for one more? Looks like a lot are kicking around the inn so maybe we should stay behind and wait for another one so that we don't have one or two left out.

HugeOgre

First Post
Bront said:
"I'd know who I'd be serving first." Joe says.

OOC: It's a bar rule that you introduce yourself.

The half orc leaned in toward Joe, his voice a whisper. "As I said, I have no name sir, save the insults of those who raised me. You may use them if they serve you. I was called Hewj Ogr." The half orc turns his head, and begins to walk toward a distant booth. "and never mind about the ale. I havent the money for it anyway."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Bront--I do indeed plan to run a "Find Laynie a Home" segment of IA with whoever wants to go with her. Since Laynie is just a little girl, though, starting off on that adventure will require her would-be guardians to lead, so if Vanitri, Mearran, and anyone else want to start looking now, it's fine with me :))

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr takes the rod and speaks
"I know not of this lord Fallon so no allegience from Hulgyr either. I see forward to sending them devils back from where they came from!"

doghead

thotd
Ashin Hanasisar, male human merchant.

ajanders said:
Michael sips his cocoa, eyes serious.
"Judging from what I've heard -- and you'll pardon my long ears -- I think I may need to go, whether the pay is good or not."
He taps his medical bag.
"Sela does not yet grant me the power to cure disease, but herbs and simples will serve where my faith does not. I might be able to do a little against the walking dead as well."
He turns to Roslynn.
"Roslynn, have you made a decision?

Ashin looks over to Michael then back to the people in front of him.

"There is room for one more. Although, that is really all I have money for. Any more and you would need to make your own arrangements to share the money. Assuming everryone here wishes to remain."

Which it seems everyone does as Almayce, Eternityt and Hulgyr take the rod and make their declarations. Ashin takes the rod back from Hulgyr and carefully returns it to its case which he returns to his belt.

"Thank you everyone. Now all that talking has made me thirsty. If you will excuse me, I shall get myself a drink. Does anyone else want one? I shall explain about Fallon when I get back."

ooc: Erekose13, I'm happy to run with a number of psions in the group. I wouid only bump someone if Ashin had an ic reason to do so.

Rystil, perhaps Zaeryl will get another chance :D

Everyone, there is room for one more if you wish. I'll leave it up to you to decide. Not sure how many are around in the tavern, but I think that is a good idea to leave enough in the Tavern to make up another party. Looks like RA will have something soon.

I've opened an IC thread to keep things together and avoid cluttering the Tavern thread. Ashin's Commission; you can find it here.

Patlin

Explorer
doghead said:
Everyone, there is room for one more if you wish. I'll leave it up to you to decide. Not sure how many are around in the tavern, but I think that is a good idea to leave enough in the Tavern to make up another party. Looks like RA will have something soon.

I've opened an IC thread to keep things together and avoid cluttering the Tavern thread. Ashin's Commission; you can find it here.[/size]

ooc: Ironwolf will strongly encourage the group to accept Michael in the adventure thread. To be continued...

ajanders

Explorer
Michael is definitely waiting to hear from Ros before committing to either one of these. He hopes she'll speak up soon... (ooc ;))

Bront

The man with the probe
"Ros, Michael, Ironwolf, I think this little girl needs a home, so I think I'm going to help give her one. But I'd love to have your company as well." Vanitri says.

Vanitri looks to Mearran and Laynie "We should set off soon. This is not a place for a young girl to stay for long."

OOC: This will be for the adventure to find Laynie a home and mentor.

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran smiles and speaks quietly to Laynie "Looks like you attract the best sort of people"

Mearran moves over and juts out his hand, "Vanitri, It's going to be a pleasure having you along, and your most correct, we should leave soon. Though, I think a nights rest would be best, then we can get an early start"

OOC: Mearran has been Submitted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads