• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 Planning Thread: getting ready for October 23rd

TracerBullet42

First Post
That's a compliment!

Everyone wants to play your game. *g*

Agreed!

As such, I'll take a slot in the morning to run a D&D 3.5 event that I am tentatively titling, "Whatever You Say, Miracle Max! (That's right...we're storming the castle!)"

If you end up running Dresden in the morning, too, I'll probably move this to the afternoon, if that's ok.

Tim C Koppang

First Post
Mark,

So I'd like to organize some sort of Mars Colony a-thon if possible. Essentially, I want to have 3-4 pairs of players, and get them all up and running with their own game of Mars Colony. I realize space may be an issue, but I think I can make it work. A morning slot would work nicely. Does this sound feasible/desirable?

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Laurie insisted that a slot of Descent be run so we'll set that up in the morning, please.

That would force her to choose between Descent and Supernatural. She hasn't missed a Supernatural event yet....

And she wondered aloud if Buzz would be dazzled by her charm and include her in Dresden Files before sign up even started...

...so I wouldn't run it on her account. Unless setting it up in the morning is meant to taunt her for being too demanding, then carry on! :)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
(. . .) setting it up in the morning is meant to taunt her for being too demanding, then carry on! :)

That might be best left up to you. ;)

Let's still slot that Descent game, though, since there were other players last time and I always feel we need a non-RPG or two in the mix.

buzz

Adventurer
If it means you getting to have your session, I'd be willing to give you the private room, Michael.
I emailed Michael to let him know. Of course, that was before I saw that the morning had filled up. :)

"Fate of Leningrad," Hand of Fate, slot opposite SPN please.
Added.

Umlaut: The Game of Metal
Added, and I hate you for running this in the afternoon. Sooo up my alley. :cool:

System: Triune
Players: 6
Title: The Yellow Box
Time: AM
Added.

As such, I'll take a slot in the morning to run a D&D 3.5 event that I am tentatively titling, "Whatever You Say, Miracle Max! (That's right...we're storming the castle!)"
Added.

So I'd like to organize some sort of Mars Colony a-thon if possible. Essentially, I want to have 3-4 pairs of players, and get them all up and running with their own game of Mars Colony. I realize space may be an issue, but I think I can make it work. A morning slot would work nicely. Does this sound feasible/desirable?
If you think you can make it work, then by all means. Added.

Laurie insisted that a slot of Descent be run so we'll set that up in the morning, please.
Whoops! Looks like the morning is full, sorry. :( Remember, we need to leave tables open for Gamma World game day.

And I would like to run an RPG in the private room in slot two, also, please. (Details to follow.)
Added.

Ninjacat

First Post
What is "Hand of Fate," btw?

Narrative-based roleplay using a Tarot deck- -both chargen and conflict resolution are done with Tarot draws, the completion of your character becoming your opening "hand". Looks nifty from what Kelly's shown me, but I don't think it has a web presence yet.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads