• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Candlekeep Mysteries (OOC Chat)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
@FitzTheRuke
Cairns readied action didn't trigger because neither of the stated things happened? Argenti moved Ethian, but neither he nor the meenlock snapped out of their paralysis? And of course, I didn't think to specify Argenti moving Ethian as a trigger :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@FitzTheRuke
Cairns readied action didn't trigger because neither of the stated things happened? Argenti moved Ethian, but neither he nor the meenlock snapped out of their paralysis? And of course, I didn't think to specify Argenti moving Ethian as a trigger :)
I'm not quite that strict with triggers. If you want to bash the meenlock, bash'im.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I don't know if it's spell checkers or just a common mistake but people keep calling Cairn "Carin". A cairn is a pile of stones, and our PC's name. A Carin is a mean slang for an entitled white woman. (Though usually spelled Karen). Let's call him by his name!

Note: Though I'm not kidding, I do mean for this post to be taken somewhat light heartedly!

Remove ads