• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Barbarian is up!!!

ppaladin123

Adventurer
About races:

"Goliaths are ideal rageblood barbarians.
Dragonborn make excellent thaneborn barbarians. Half-orcs are often barbarians but don’t favor either
of the two types"

This suggests that Goliaths are +2 Strength +2 Constitution and Half-Orcs are
+2 Strength +2 something other that Constitution.

And they are Strikers, love it when I am right........
.........it only happens so rarely!

BUT WTF!?!? Evocations. For a Barbarian? that makes no sense. Ahh well doesn't effect the price of fish. Just don't think evoker and fireballs and lightening bolts :)

EDIT: and I reckon Ari with his 1/2 orcs +2 STR & CHA edit edit: I meant wis, d'oh might be pretty similar to WotC's efforts.

Last edited:

Fallen Seraph

First Post
BUT WTF!?!? Evocations. For a Barbarian? that makes no sense. Ahh well doesn't effect the price of fish. Just don't think evoker and fireballs and lightening bolts :)
Well I imagine it more evoking the "primal spirits" and not so much fireballs and lightning bolts, for what they were going for with the name.

Rechan

Adventurer
WAIT A FREAKIN' SECOND.

Look at "Rage Strike".

Requirement: You must be raging and have at least one unused rage power.

Which means you can't even use it until 5th level, because in order to "Rage", you must use a daily power, and still have a daily power left over.

s0rn

First Post
Still, on first glance the class looks real nice; the damage output seems awesome. I wonder if any of my players will want to try out a barbarian?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads