• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AZ - Mesa] - Need a few good gamers

hafrogman

Adventurer
Our Sunday afternoon D&D game has recently lost a few people and we need replacements. Willingness to DM occasionally would be appreciated by the current DM.

Game is on Sundays, from 1pm to around 5 pm.

If interested, please email Jeff Hall at <jeff.hall@bannerhealth.com>

umberfane

First Post
I might be interested in gaming with your group. I live in Gilbert and have played D&D for over 25 yrs. (Last 4 not so much..) I am willing to game in 1.0v, 2.0v, 3.0v, or 3.5v. Let me know about your group (makeup, characters, style of play, ages, etc..)

Brian

Rpjunkie

First Post
well i am 33 , my wife is 28, ha_frogman is 22 and we have 2 more starting tomorrow that are in thier 40s so we are for the most part a little older. wife plays rogues and sorcerers. Ha plays fighters usually.. dwarven mostly :) "HEY" and of course i dm. Not sure what are new players are gonna play. but right now we have a bard, and a wizard. we have another player that is usualy there, but he is going to Japan for 8 months. So feel free to email me at Jeff.Hall@bannerhealth.com if you have any other questions. i use mostly published adventures, but sometimes i use stuff i make up. I do a lot of improve too.

RPJ

hrafnagud

First Post
Hey there! I apologize for crashing in on your thread, but I thought perhaps someone here might be interested in a HârnMaster game I am starting this week. I have 4 players ready to go, and I'd like to find at least 1 more. We play in Scottsdale (near the old town) every other Saturday, early evening to whenever we stop.

Interested parties email me at hrafnagud@cox.net

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads