• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aunty Paladin's RPGs and Kid-Helping Extravaganza

Dandu

First Post
This winter, I have decided to take a break from graduate school and forgo my remaining dignity to participate in a marathon RPG gaming event for the Child's Play charity known as Aunty Paladin's RPGs and Kid-Helping Extravaganza, which will run from Monday December 14th to Friday December 19th. We will play RPGs and livestream the shenanigans so that you can witness our tormet.

The time is determined by contributions - the more people donate, the longer we will play, up to a cap of five days.

It looks like it's going to be great this year, and I hope you all find as much enjoyment in this as I will find suffering.

Last edited:

Empirate

First Post
Wow, I'm tempted to leave the livestream on overnight. Just be careful not to slap those poor clean-chinned kids around too much with your fisty beard!

Dandu

First Post
I have braved the Tomb of Horrors as a sorcerer. I have survived unscathed so far, but three of my companions were not so fortunate and have passed on. I can only hope to do their deaths justice and escape from this accursed place tomorrow night.

If you go to the livestream, you can find a video recording of our Tomb of Horrors game. It should be the one right before Tomb of Horrors 2 labeled "Live Broadcast".

Dandu

First Post
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear, from Frank Herbert's Dune Book Series

Once again, the Tomb of Horrors has tested me, and I have emerged stronger for it. My companions have learned from the unfortunate mistakes of earlier, and we have seen no more fatalities as we progress through this abominable place. Exceedingly thorough searches have revealed many traps and puzzles, but lacking the patience or cleverness to solve many of them, we have opted to brute-force our way though the challenges with a combination of might and magic.

I feel the end draws to a close soon as we unravel more of this dungeons secrets. For better or for worse, this will all end tomorrow at noon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads