• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E ATTN MORRUS: Reported post: Like 4E is awesome and stuff.(4010368)

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Original post:
Charwoman Gene said:
I saw on some website that 4E is awesome.

Yeah Mods, sorry about that I didn't think it was possible that the system would allow this.

Yeah like I can say arbitrary stuff on ENWorlds front page.

in Thread Like 4E is awesome and stuff.

Reason:
I'm moving this to Meta.

-Hyp.

Assigned Moderators: (mods who got the Email)
Citizen Kane, Dakhran the Dark, Eternalknight, IronWolf, johnsemlak, Kajamba Lion, KingOfChaos, Krug, Macbeth, Master of the Game, Mithran, Morrus, Muerte, Red Moon Games, Reveille, RobMuadib, Salad Shooter, Salad_Shooter, Tim_Duncan, Zenodotus of Ephesus, _Boston_

Last edited:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Hey, Russ - this was posted in response to someone who accidentally posted a thread in 4E News instead of the 4E Forum. Which meant both threads showed up on the front page of EN World.

Is the 4E News Forum supposed to be open access for all users to create new threads, given that they show up on the front page?

-Hyp.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yikes - not it's not! There must be a permissions problem somewhere. I'll check it out when I get home from uni today.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Russ, everyone has permission to post threads in there. I have no time to change it this morning, but I'll check in later to look for abuse.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads