• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape Anyone have Dungeon #55 with the Planescape adventure "Umbra"?

Quickleaf

Legend
I'm wanting to put together a 5e conversion of "Umbra" for my friends. It's a great adventure that just needs a little editing/conversion work. Back in the day I used to have a Dungeon collection but gave it away when I left the hobby for a time. Now, for the life of me, I can't find a legally available copy of Dungeon #55 on ebay or DMsGuild. There's a PDF copy out there missing page 34 of the adventure, but its legality is dubious, since I don't know if there ever was a legal PDF of that issue.

Does anyone have any tips for how I might find a copy of Dungeon #55? Or, barring that, does anyone own Dungeon #55 with information on page 34 (which I believe contains the map to Durkayle's Tower and a few area descriptions)?

Thanks for any assistance!

S2EeOO0.png

Shroomy

Adventurer
Page 34 contains an isometric map of Durkayle's Tower and a description of rooms 1 and 2 of said tower (plus a tiny portion of room 3). Room 1 - the Tower Foyer - is inhabited by 4 Harmonium Measures (5th level fighters who can cast charm person 1.day. They are armed with spiked gauntlets and mancatchers. Area 2 is the Guard Quarters - it contains a bunch of stuff for sleeping guards and perhaps a couple of guards (2nd and 3rd level fighters).

Quickleaf

Legend
Page 34 contains an isometric map of Durkayle's Tower and a description of rooms 1 and 2 of said tower (plus a tiny portion of room 3). Room 1 - the Tower Foyer - is inhabited by 4 Harmonium Measures (5th level fighters who can cast charm person 1.day. They are armed with spiked gauntlets and mancatchers. Area 2 is the Guard Quarters - it contains a bunch of stuff for sleeping guards and perhaps a couple of guards (2nd and 3rd level fighters).

Thanks Shroomy! :) I was imagining something like that.

Room 3...the one with the two barbazu guards...is that simply a Murder Room / Guard Room?

Quickleaf

Legend
I'm at work and have it on dead tree format. PM me later might take a few hours to get back to you.

Thanks Zardnaar! I actually just was helped out by another kind member who was able to describe the material I was missing. Always appreciative of this community. :)

Remove ads