• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any way to get a Table in your Signature anymore?

reapersaurus

Explorer
HTML has been turned off for signatures, right?
So signature lines are limited to very simplistic layouts now? (see my sig for an example of something that would be better if I could change the background color of the sig, and put the text in cells/columns).

Any ideas?

reapersaurus

Explorer
I couldn't find any code there that would help me to line up the text in my sig on top of each other, between the pictures, like an HTML table would...
?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Editor of some time that will build the code for you, MS-Access MAY do it but that sounds like a lot of trouble. May get a better response in the software forum.

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
Joshua Dyal said:
reaper, we won't recognize your posts anymore without Thanos! ;)
LOL- it was actually a decision I thought about for some time.
I dig Thanos, but
a) I saw someone new with a Thaons avatar
b) Thanos was taller in height than I want in a sig
c) dinosaurs and reapers (my new avatar) are more 'me'.

I'm now attempting to make my sig 800x600 friendly, but without a way to put the middle 2 text bits on top of each other, I'll have to get rid of the explicit link to my DVD collection, and just make it an implied link from hong's quote.
I already shrunk the raptor pic as far as I dare and still have any clarity in the animation (it lost quite a bit as is).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads