• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

And I thought the ENworld Fantasy basketball was starting...

Black Omega

First Post
I got a notification from Yahoo that the fantasy basketball season had opened and somehow misread that as the EN world fantasy basketball league starting. I spent five minutes looking for the league before figuring out my mistake. Oops....:)

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Black Omega said:
I got a notification from Yahoo that the fantasy basketball season had opened and somehow misread that as the EN world fantasy basketball league starting. I spent five minutes looking for the league before figuring out my mistake. Oops....:)

I got the same notice.

So, let's form a league and start sending invitations out!

Black Omega

First Post
loki44 said:
I haven't signed up for the league yet but you can count me in. I'm back to defend my title!
It's my title, I'm just letting you hold it for a year.:)

If no one else is creating the league, I will. I know Sigil is not running it this year.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Black Omega said:
It's my title, I'm just letting you hold it for a year.:)

If no one else is creating the league, I will. I know Sigil is not running it this year.

Go for it!

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
I'll play - just make sure to PM me when you create a game - but I really don't have time to be commissioner this season. Last season was a disaster (injuries everywhere); I can't go out like that. Must... retain... dignity!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads