• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Spiked Drink

Songdragon

Explorer
The halfling darts out from before the elven barbarian and moves quickly a good distance behind the priest (15 ft). In a blink of an eye, a rapier is instantly in her hand... ready to act. She crouches down looking about for any other dangers.

(( Perception 1d20+10=16 ))

[sblock=Saranna Surefoot's Mini Stats] Saranna Surefoot (Songdragon)
Hallfing Rogue 3
Initiative: +3 Perception: +10
Conditions: n/a
AC: 19 (14 touch; 16 flat-footed)
HP: 20 of 20
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Ref: +7 Will: +4
In Hand: buckler[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Marius looks angry as Relic accuses him of acting as a go between. However, he continued to struggle with the frenzied sailor. "I have no idea what you are talking about!! If I did meet this woman, I would have done anything in my power to put an end to her! If I did know her, do you really think I would have let this man live?!"

Clearly, it is obvious he is losing a grip on the sailor "If you can stop this man, the by all means STOP HIM!"

Songdragon

Explorer
The halfling quickly moves over to the side of the man, opposite the cleric, and whacks him on the head with the hilt of her rapier.

((Not sure on danage or the like, trying to for subdue with non-lethal... I suppose Saranna needs herself a sap. ))

[sblock=Saranna Surefoot's Mini Stats] Saranna Surefoot (Songdragon)
Hallfing Rogue 3
Initiative: +3 Perception: +10
Conditions: n/a
AC: 19 (14 touch; 16 flat-footed)
HP: 20 of 20
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Ref: +7 Will: +4
In Hand: buckler[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"Arenat Saltamontat Dormat!"

Fine sand falls amongst the frenzied men as a cricket leaps from Relics fingers.

[sblock=Actions] Relic casts Sleep so as to catch the sailor and Daylilly without affecting anyone else. I can't quite imagine where everyone was/is so I'm hoping/assuming this is possible as I dont think anyone really wants Daylilly to freak out in the temple. If its not I'll trust Saranna can take out the sailor and Relic will aim the spell just at Daylily [/sblock]

Systole

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Makes sense that Daylily would be close enough to get caught in the same spell, seeing as he'd stepped in to defend. And I know this is slightly against LPF rules but Daylily upgraded his Will save and I really want to test drive it. Ssssshhh!

EDIT: Aw, crap. I forgot about that elfy stuff. IVV is right. Let me repost after Holphin's comment.[/sblock]

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Holphin shakes his head and yawns. "Elves don't sleep quite in that manner, I'm afraid..."

"But perhaps you can help. Daylily may have spotted something. Whether it is a scrying spoor, an invisible spy, or just some toad, I can't be sure. Would you be able to sweep for anything else out of the ordinary in the area?"

He turns to Daylily and adds in Elven, "The hammer is not the best weapon here, warrior. Strike with your mind. Unmake her illusion, see the truth!"

Systole

First Post
The sleep magic rolls over the barbarian without effect, but he obviously feels something and looks around in confusion. Then he hears the halfling's words echo from nowhere. He sways drunkenly: he can see the deck of the boat rolling gently on the waves, but his feet can't seem to find their place. He levels his hammer at the silver-haired woman, and stares at her. "I cans kill you with my BRAINS!" he shouts.

[sblock]I have no idea what I am doing any more, but I'm laughing my ass off.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Seeing his spell have no affect on Daylilly Relic smacks himself on the forehead with his staff.

"He's an elf you fool! Remember that!"

He watches pleasantly surprised as Daylily responds to Holphin's words. He attempts to aid his tactic.

"Her name Daylilly! If you discover her name you will have defeated the Scorpion Woman! That's how you can kill her with your brain! Remember it begins with E!"

As he is shouting a thought suddenly oocurs to him.

"Daylilly ... the priest with her... what does he look like? Can you describe him to me?"

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
The blow from Saranna to the back of the head staggered the sailor, however he still was raving madly about the girl only Daylily and him could see. It was when the sleep spell effected him the sailor fell into a sleep again in Marius' arms, breathing soundly. Marius lays down the sailor, then points towards the delirious Daylily "I would also appreciate waking him up from his delusion, as that hammer could kill all of us if he tries swinging it around."

[sblock=Daylily]
If the 'witching woman' heard you, she is making no gesture to signify this. She looks around the burning boat, boredom in her eyes, and says "I am sick of this place already. No one worthy to kill." The priest stands up. The man's clothing has burned away, revealing 5 circles on his chest. Somthing appeared to be bleeding from each of these circles, but if it is blood or something else you cannot be sure. His black hair has specks of blood in them as he says "It is done. Besides, do not fear Mistress. I feel Venza will have a much better supply of test subjects for you. However, we are finished here. Shall we?" He walked over towards his master, and put a hand on her shoulder.

The master looked over at where the sailor (and Daylily) where, and says "Just as this boat burns, I will have Venza burn! My plan there is perfect! And what a fool we have already to dupe. So, live, and understand that I left you to live. HAHAHA"
[/sblock]

[sblock=Relic]
There is a certain harshness in Masrius' tone, one that shows he is extremely upset with your accusation. He is defiantly telling the truth.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads